An introduction to the vedas and vedanta ladies and gentlemen todays subject matter is the teachings of the vedas what are the vedas the sanskrit verbal root of veda can be interpreted variously but the purpose is finally oneveda means knowledge any knowledge you accept is veda for the teachings of the vedas are the original knowledge in the conditioned state our knowledge is . This is the message of vedanta what is that which by being known everything else becomes known we often hear the word vedanta in yoga classes meditation groups and spiritual gatherings what is vedanta and where does it come from veda means complete knowledge and anta means end
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.