In membrane proteomics methods and protocols leading experts in the field compile a laboratory bench resource which provides a comprehensive toolkit of proven methods the volume delves into various modifications to standard two dimensional gel electrophoresis protocols as well as liquid chromatographic methods . Membrane proteomics m e t h o d s i n m o l e c u l a r b i o l o g y tm john m walker series editor 528 membrane proteomics methods and protocols edited by matthew j peirce and robin wait 2009 510. Integral membrane proteins in proteomics how to break open the black box protocols and the development of methods that enable analysis of the hydrophobic transmembrane segments this review will summarize the recent developments in the field and outline the most successful strategies for the analysis of integral membrane proteins
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.