How do i replace the pedal assembly in my 97 ford ranger answered by a verified ford mechanic remove the clutch pedal and clutch pedal shaft from the brake and clutch bracket i have a 1998 ford ranger xlt the brake lights are not working the running lights and turn signal lights are fine even the third brake light is not working. The 1998 ford ranger has 5 nhtsa complaints for the power trainclutch assemblypedal linkage at 25126 miles average
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.